Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Nice Fire?


Yes, I do realize it's 55F outside and only dropping to 40F tonight, but a fire seemed like a really nice idea.
I turned off the thermostat a couple weeks ago and we've been quite comfortable without running our trusty furnace. It's still a bit odd to not hear it kick on at 6:00am though!
Tonight I'm in cleaning and organizing mode and the thought of a fire just motivates me even more. I've stopped at home to clean a bit 'privately' while Matt hangs out at the Boys and Girls Club. This gives him extra time with friends and me time to just think my own thoughts...
I'll post pictures as I go, so stay tuned!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...