Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 98/ 365


Good Morning! It's a sleepy morning here as Sharkie drove Matt from his room again last night. Matt, though, is quite happy to have provided such upgraded accommodations to his 'son'! I must say it's good to see Matt so closely bonded to that crazy-wild hamster!!!
As I gaze out back, it's nice to see our fence still standing. I have to admit I wasn't sure it would last the night! Sunday was a day of yard work with us raking debris and re-stacking firewood. We also put up the temporary fence and Matt began the process of digging up the buried fence in our old chicken run so we can relocate it to the back of our lot for now.
It's so nice to peek out and see all our hours of hard work still in place.
I can't wait to have a little more down time to keep working on all our relandscaping projects!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...