Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Knitting and Waiting...


As I wait for Matt's bus I'm knitting another hat to share with the homeless at MorningStar Mission!
Lately I've been changing almost everything in my life in some way. That includes my knitting. For a while I felt called to knit 40+ hats/ year for MorningStar. And, although I no longer feel that and am knitting primarily to sell at local craft shows, I am still setting some hats aside specifically for MorningStar Mission clients. I still need to help provide them with warm, colorful, fun hats. I may even add a donation box at craft shows so others may donate items purchased at the craft show.
What are you doing to directly help the homeless???

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...