Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Today's Couponing


Hi! Welcome back!
Today, after work, I stopped by my 'local' CVS for some coupon fun as we really need to stock up. I was able to stack enough coupons and extrabucks on top of the items on sale and save 55.3%!
Yes, I bought $201.28 Is supplies for a mere $89.99, getting us closer to being ready for packing school lunches next fall!!!
This includes the $5 in extrabucks I received but didn't use yet. Tomorrow I will use this $5 in extrabucks with a coupon for $2 off two (2) bags of Starbucks coffee (on sale for $6.99 each) giving me two (2) bags of Starbucks coffee for $6.99 plus tax!!
Extreme couponing is FUN!!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...