Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hat #52 for the Homeless 2014

After an amazing church service and the opportunity to receive a quick dose of extremely helpful counseling (that I requested) from the Pastor's wife we stopped to buy newspapers (for coupons). I lucked into a deal at El Ranchito Supermarket on Cass St as they are offering large bunches of bananas for $1.00/ bunch!!! Score!!!!!
Now that we're home I've already run the trimmer across parts of my overgrown lawn and had Matt take yet another bath (this time following up with deodorant ~ my apologies to everyone at church!!) Then he started a load of his own laundry. As Matt cooks omelettes for our lunch I'm going to begin cutting coupons in preparation for a bout of extreme coupon fun...
What does your day look like?
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...