Friday, August 22, 2014

111th Will County Fair, 2014

As I've wandered the fine arts building at the Will County Fair I am truly amazed all all the beautiful projects created. There really is some true talent here!!!
I must tell you that the photos I've snapped are not just those winning ribbons. Rather, I took photos of anything that caught my eye. Some because I will have these to look at as I prepare my entries for next year. Some because they are so gosh darn cute. Some because I have friends I thought might want to see what I'm seeing and be inspired with me!!
I would live it if you would share photos from your county/state fair and anything you entered. Tips for those entering projects attended the fair would also truly be appreciated...
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...