Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Homestead Morning

Good morning, all!!! Amazingly it's a nice cool 68F here at Whispering Hills Homestead, so, while Matt had a quick bath, I wandered out back to trim a bit and pull a few weeds from our humble garden. ... and, peeking out from under pesky weeds? Two miniature eggplant almost ready for picking, one green tomato and three sweet banana peppers! Not a bad haul for such a tiny garden, if I do say so myself!!
Then? Well, back indoors to pour cereal and wait for Matt's bus and off to wash dishes and get my own bath...
With all the crazy weather lately I find myself adjusting windows to keep rain out yet allow enough air flow that we don't suffocate... LOL!
What's the morning routine on your homestead?
What's your trick to keep your house cool without air conditioning??
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...