Sunday, August 17, 2014

Looking Ahead...

As our Sunday winds down I'm finding I have mixed emotions... maybe that's not quite it... whatever it is, I must tell you I've decided to change my focus a bit... my style, as you can see, will go back to stream of conscious, to a degree, as it allows for better flow of thought...
And so...
Asked around a bit a church for ideas of resources as to how I get from where I am to where He needs me to be (fosters, hobby farm, cabins...)...
Neighbor trimmed his yard so it looks manicured... I've been out back three times today with trimmer to try to catch mine up a bit... so need to put privacy fence up .... note that he's not sprayed his poison ivy yet, but makes snide comments about my yard... smh...

Long talk with Matt about taking care of his clothes (while he sat in school clothes playing in dirt and grinding it into his new white socks)... he's now in tub and then off to bed... this phase needs to end Now... obviously not getting his new clothes for first day of school tomorrrow... smh...
And so...
I now have the Whole house and yard to myself!! Yes, he's in timeout, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be punished too!!
Oh, contraire!!!! I have ultimate privacy and supreme control...
Clean what I want...
My choice of t.v. shows...
Quite Bible study...
Peace...
So I've slightly rearranged the family room and living room already and have cleaning rags washing... supper? I don't know... maybe PBJ?? We shall see...
Matt's in his room with a book and his hamster...
I need to set up more bubble bath samples and stamp my Avon brochures... and maybe another iced coffee...
And prepping house for foster care... and thinking of cute ways to update shed as practice toward owning rental cabins... planning my garden beds so we can till in compost and pre-plant for spring yummies... and then there's wanting my own small country store...
Now I so need ideas for all these areas...
How do I get there from here?
What is the checklist used to approve a dwelling for foster care?

Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...