Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 313/365

Good morning!!! How are you on this fine morning? I woke at 7:16am for some odd reason and never fell back asleep. Actually I was almost back asleep at 8:00am when the church across the street started their service loudly and the bass was Boom Boom Boom so I got up. . I started coffee, washed dishes, stoked the fire and washed laundry. . .
Then? On to setting up on my bed to prep Avon brochures to give out. . Two slices Pepperidge Farms pumpkin spice swirl toast topped with Country Crock pumpkin spread!! Yummy!!!
Matt finally woke up, stripped his bed and got a hot bath before making toast and heading out to clean gutters before the polar vortex arrives. . .
Being this is my only day off work, it is a day of catch up and, possibly (if chores were done during precious week), relaxation. . .
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...