Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hercules

Let's go see Hercules!

http://www.cinemark.com/hercules.aspx?noredirect=1

Good morning! Just wanted to share a quick thought about a movie Matt and I saw Sunday.
Hercules
We went to the first showing at Cinemark 10 so it was only $1.25/ticket!!!
This movie was really good and I must admit I was surprised. I was expecting to see a kids movie and was thrilled to experience a well made film. The costumes were fantastic and the story line was very easy to follow. Matt and I chuckled quite often and cheered too!
After the movie we compared notes on what were our favorite weapons and how we could make these ourselves.
I would definitely recommend this movie.
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...