Saturday, January 10, 2015

114% Savings at Menards!!

Okay, so first I had to tell Matt you really can spend your money more than once!! Well, you can spend it repeatedly . . . If you shop at Menards!!
So, I had a new water heater put in a couple months ago plus did a little shopping. This all added into a sweet rebate check for approximately $47.00.
Now, I must say I didn't use the rebate check as carefully as I'd like. After throwing away so many expired coupons, my binder was almost completely empty. Not too easy to use coupons that don't exist!!
I was, however, able to match up $5.25 in coupons to store items at reasonable prices we will actually use.
114% savings isn't bad under these coupon-impoverished circumstances!!!
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...