Sunday, January 11, 2015

Couponing at CVS

Okay, here's a brief description of my couponing process.
Step #1 is to accumulate coupons from area stores. I like the way I can stack coupons at CVS so I stopped there to pick up my Sunday papers. This handy little machine likes to give me store coupons I can stack on top of sales, manufacturers coupons and any rebates I may find online.
Step #2 is to buy your Sunday newspapers. Generally I like to buy three (3) of the local paper (the Joliet Herald), but have found the Chicago Tribune has different coupons so I sometimes buy both. HINT: always make sure there is a complete set of coupons in each newspaper you purchase!!
Next, I must let you know the manager at the CVS at 809 Plainfield Rd told me that CVS does not include their sales flyer in Sunday newspapers to every zip code. As my zip code is one CVS is, IMHO, not encouraging to shop in/share our money with their stores, I have to grab a sales flyer each week while in the store. A bit inconvenient, but I love to stack those coupons!!!
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...