Monday, January 5, 2015

Dead Sea Scrolls Bible~ Bereshit

Bereshit:
17: 12-19~ a covenant for His people and a promise to Abraham and Sarah
18:20-25 & 19:27 -28~ although God promised not to destroy all life on earth again, He did not promise He wouldn't severely handle problem groups of people. I realize this is a difficult concept for homosexuals to deal with, but He carefully made a point if His decision on this behavior.
I'd rather prayerfully and with knowledge make choices than simply assume I'm okay and forgiven no matter what I choose to do. If we confess and truly repent of our sins He's quick to forgive. The thing is that true repentance means we do not repeat the offensive behavior again.

Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...