Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dead Sea Scrolls Bible

Bereshit:
22:13-15; 23:17-19; 24:22-24; 26:21-22
I am finding reading this Bible more interesting as it explains how various translators changed the wording (whether accidentally or deliberately).
As I read certain phrases jump out at me . ..
" . . . that place God will provide . . . "
"For now the Lord has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land."
. . . and I am praying about where He wants my family . . . I know that He made provision for me with this job and home . . . I can Not leave either until I have thoroughly prayed and fasted and have an answer from Him . . . for now we stay in the places He has provided . . . until He gives divine direction to change
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...