Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Me @ Day 460

I walked 3944 steps . . .
Taking a yogurt (honey pear) and Nutri Grain bar lunch break and really looking at my average steps/day. You see, I showed my doctor my pedometer and she was thrilled (she has a similar app) and told me I do get plenty of exercise.
But . . . . she also added that 10,000 steps/day is recommended. . .
That being said, I am currently only at 39.44% of my required steps/day . . . . I have not hit 10,000 steps/day since I installed this app and am wondering what it would take to reach this goal?
How about you? Do you have a pedometer app? What is your average steps/day? Do you calculate in the steps while your phone is tethered to an outlet?
Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...