Sunday, May 17, 2015

Starting a Newborn Dress

Hi! Welcome back!! I am so excited and wanted to show you my latest idea for my line of newborn baby dresses. I am adding dresses with a military twist.
So far I have this Army material and a bit of one other branch (Coast Guard?). Tonight I used my 50% off coupon at the Jo Ann fabric on Plainfield Rd (why does that manager look so angry every time I see her??) and bought a couple yards of gold trim. It's similar to military braid yet a bit more feminine.
If this dress turns out as I plan I will enter it in the Will County Fair, so this is my only post on this project.
Between you and I, I have to admit not sharing my progress may kill me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...