Saturday, July 18, 2015

My First Crazy Quilt

I only added a few tiny stitches tonight . .
It's simply too hot to have a quilt draped across my lap for very long!!
This week I found a spectacular book on quilting which highlights many types/designs of quilts as well as the origins. How exciting is that??!!! I now have so many more ideas to pursue as well as detailed and easy to follow instructions for a quilt design my Grandma, Lucy Jane (Carr) Joyce made once as a lovely pillow. I have been wanting to learn this technique and was considering taking the pillow apart in order to figure out how she made it. Now I have instructions . . .
So Many Quilts Yet to Make!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...