Sunday, July 19, 2015

My First Crazy Quilt

Ah, a nice quiet day of resting at home, Bible study and catching up a bit on dishes and laundry. Not sure I could ask for much more!
A day off of true rest lends itself well to various stitchery projects. Today's was my crazy quilt and I was able to add a few more patches as well as trying out a new stitch (which I may use again).
Honestly I could spend all day every day on my sewing and knitting designs. Eventually I plan to change my living situation so as to be able to devote a majority of my time to designing and making various items. Not so much a retirement plan but more like a situation where I have minimal bills so have the ability to make more choices about how my time is spent. This will also allow me to keep my stress level to a minimum.
But, for now . . . ?
I work on my projects in tiny intervals and on days off work . . . .
And dream/plan for my future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...