Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tracking Quilt Top

Hey there! How are you? We're doing okay here. I must admit I woke up under the weather  and my favorite part of work was a break for grape juice and pretzels. Some random vicious stomach bug I guess.
After work I went a little overboard on yard work and am sure feeling it!! But . .. .  the from parkway is more under control, I've sprayed the overzealous poison ivy, the little pine tree has been relocated, a rose bush and a marigold have been planted and I gifted my new neighbor with starters for both chocolate mint and pineapple sage . . .
After a serious bath I've added a tiny orange asterisk to my quilt top to mark rounding my house payment up to the next dollar. Usually I round it up to at least the next ten (10), but I have other priorities this month.
I have to say this new quilt top is too fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...