Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Hope Quilt Top

Good evening all! Hope your day was blessed!!
My day has been busy and adventurous. Busy because I worked today and adventurous because I rarely know what is coming next!
As I sat back to finish last night's stitches and add all my blessings for today I noticed how quickly this little quilt top is filling with squiggles, swirls and stars!! And the color patterns vary as each day brings different sorts of blessings our way.
Truth be told, if I truly stitched every blessing I would be awake at least half the night every night and thus be too sleepy the next day to realize the blessings I received much less bless anyone else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...