Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Head Covering Journey part 10

Hey there!
Welcome back and God bless!!
I wanted to share a bit more about my head covering journey . . Yes, I am still trying to get this right (properly covered to where I don't feel convicted, yet to match my personality) . . . I am still not covering every day, I am ashamed to say. . .  my excuses are diverse and creative, let me tell you!! And I am embarrassed by each . .
I can say my favorite covering for work/cleaning house, ect is a bandana or something similar  . . low key and easy to launder  :)  and, knowing that a married woman should keep her hair covered except for her husband to see, I know that someday I will have to wear something similar to a tichel all day . . that means I need to quit fussing and wear my little coverings now~~ Every Day!!
Yes, I did just give myself a lecture, LOL . . . hopefully it works this time!!!
We, as females, are to cover our heads when we pray/prophecy and because of the angels . .

1 Corinthians 11:5 "But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved." NKJV

1 Corinthians 11:10 "For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels." NKJV

Remember, these are New Testament  . . . Rules we are to follow after the crucifixion. . .
And after our salvation we are to be diligent in learning the instructions given in our Bibles and applying these to our lives!!
Do you cover as a Christian woman?
Please, share your journey in the comments section below  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...