Wednesday, November 18, 2015

"Guilty"

As I was quietly singing (and sometimes not quietly when I knew words well) along to the Christian music on my mp3 a Muslim couple came within earshot . . with all the current emotions hanging in the air worldwide after the attack in Paris I wasn't sure how they would react  . . I admit I was nervous a bit. . . would my love of Christ cause drama or my death? I sing praise and worship songs all day while I work and decided to keep on as normal . .
Nothing negative came of it . . But now I understand better how truly persecuted Christians feel . . sure I get teased a lot about wearing skirts instead of jeans and about my head covering, but that is nothing compared to the possibility of death. . . And it would have to come to death as I'll never convert from Christianity!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6jUOXYvhL8&sns=em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...